Hello everyone!

• Just wanted to thank everyone that attended the Herrentag 2018 party. I felt welcome between you. Thank you Django and crew for your work. I hope to see you soon!
    You can follow my trip on facebook (@worldaroundtherogue), instagram (@world_around_the_rogue) or on Youtube . Herrentag video will be out on sunday 21:00h.
    Cheers! :thumbup:

• Hey Vasinhell,

thanks for writing and feeling welcome. We were pleased to have you with us these days an i´m sure you will see many known faces at the Jahrestreffen in some weeks. We wish you furthermore a save and exciting journey an we keep looking forward for Sunday evening ;-).

so long, lonely ranger :thumbup:

Grüße von Django
    Outside -CEO

Le ciel est mon drapeau

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Django ()

• I found out that my account was not created. Ok, no problem. I just wanted to say thank you!
    :thumbup:

• Julio, it was nice to see you again! Always take care of yourself! I look forward to the next meeting!
    Br, Jule

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk

• Hello Julio, nice to listen to you.
    I wish you beautiful motorcycle tours, and many meetings.
    Let's hope for a nice summer and many great tours for you.

• Yoh Julio, unfortunately I couldn´t be at Herrentag, because I fortunately had houseworming party. 8)

But looking forward to meet you at National Rally, I read, you´ll arrive there too.

Take care!

Morten

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 365 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
    Maximale Dateigröße: 1 MB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, xls, xlsm, xlsx, zip